Calculated prices can vary from actual prices.
Final price confirmation and services availability will be sent to you by mail or phone in the same or the next working day.
Start point: Sinj
Included in price:
- Road book: Itineraries and route information
- Suggestions: natural, cultural and gastronomic heritage
- Transfer: back to Sinj
- Specialized guide: 120 â‚¬/ day
- Bike picnic: 8 â‚¬
- Lunch and testing: 25 â‚¬, Lokalni specijaliteti
- Dinner: 25 â‚¬, Local cuisine
- Baggages Transfers
Bicycle rental available:
-Classic: 20 â‚¬
-Electric: 40 â‚¬
The Via Dinarica trail encompasses the largest karst field on earth. Plate tectonics have created a vertebrae-like limestone chain that have aligned themselves over 1,000 kilometers through the heart of the western Balkans. The heart of the Dinaric Alps cuts through northern Montenegro and most of Bosnia and Herzegovina before reaching in Croatian coastlines of the Adriatic Sea.
One of our tours is organized in Sinj area. Difficulty:moderate Distance:28.9km Duration:4:00 h Ascent:724m Descent:269m