Calculated prices can vary from actual prices.
Final price confirmation and services availability will be sent to you by mail or phone in the same or the next working day.
* Private tour will be organized for less than 4 people with a one-time surcharge of: 60 Eur
The Island of Ugljan, the green island, also called the Island of olives. Find out more about it and learn something about planting and cultivating this valuable culture. You can go for a recreational ride or a shorter training on a cycling route which from Preko along the sea leads to the settlement Kali, and then towards the inland of the island.
On the 3rd km the trail turns right from asphalt to macadam and leads through olive groves and arable fields. Before return to Preko you will hold your view on the islet Galevac, covered with ample Mediterranean vegetation, also hiding a valuable Franciscan monastery dating back from the 15th century.
Start point: Preko
Included in price:
- Road book: Itineraries and route information
- Suggestions: natural, cultural and gastronomic heritage
- Boat tickets (A/R): Zadar - Ugljan
- Specialized guide: 120 €/ day
- Bike picnic: 8 €
- Lunch and testing: 25 €, Specialities of Dalmatia
- Dinner: 25 €, Local cuisine
- for your bike ticket: 10 €
- Baggages Transfers
Bicycle rental available:
-Classic: 20 €
-Electric: 50 €