Calculated prices can vary from actual prices.
Final price confirmation and services availability will be sent to you by mail or phone in the same or the next working day.
* Private tour will be organized for less than 4 people with a one-time surcharge of: 60 Eur
|Boat ride: Zadra - Islan of Dugi Otok|
|Cycling: Island of Dugi Otok|
|On request: Lunch and testing specijalites of Dalmatia 25 €|
|Boat ride: Dugi Otok - Sali|
|On request: Diner 25 €|
From the place Sali we go through "Saljsko polje" on a cycling trip to the southeast along the Macadam, until the end of the island, to the small bay and channel "Mala Proversa". During the trip we have a fantastic view to the Kornati islands and a channel which is mentioned above.
Because of the well-kept roads and beautiful nature this is the most interesting area for cycling and hiking on the island. On the one hand we have a beautiful view of the Zadar waters, and the other on the Nature park with islets.
From the area of vegetation of pine trees and underbrush on the west we come to the rockery area on the east identical as on Kornati. On returning we turn to the south to a small view point from which we can get down to the bay Kruševica to swim.
Start point: Sali
Included in price:
- Road book: Itineraries and route information
- Suggestions: natural, cultural and gastronomic heritage
- Boat ticket: Zadar - Dugi otok
- Specialized guide: 120 €/ day
- Bike picnic: 8 €
- Lunch and testing: 25 €, Specialities of Dalmatia
- Dinner: 25 €, Local cuisine
- for your bike ticket: 10 €
- Baggages Transfers
Bicycle rental available:
-Classic: 20 €
-Electric: 50 €