Calculated prices can vary from actual prices.
Final price confirmation and services availability will be sent to you by mail or phone in the same or the next working day.
Included in price:
- 4 and more people: included guide
- less than 4 people: the guide costs 60 €
Sitno Gornje - Mountain lodge - Viewpoint - Sitno Gornje
If you are looking for peace and tranquility far from the maddening crowd this tour is for you. Relax in the fresh mountain air in unspoiled nature with stunning view of Split and Dalmatian Islands.
Mosor mountain is situated 30 minutes from the Split center and with it's hills and towering peaks challenges you to explore and discover all it has to offer. In between its rocky slopes and magnificent views everybody will meet their own challenge. Set your goals and take the adventure of the lifetime.
From the small village of Sitno Gornje we will hike to the mountain lodge for a well deserved r&r and luxuriate in an amazing surrounding. Situated just above the small meadow and water well you will bask in unexpected beauty of Dalmatia. From the hut we will hike to the viewpoint which will give us unparalleled view of mountain peaks, islands and Split.
- Recommendation: bring comfortable clothes, preferably long pants and T-shirts with long sleeves, appropriate footwear, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l), snack
- Minimum age: 12; Please let us know if there will the children on the tour as they must be accompanied by the adults
- Meeting point: Saint Francis church / Trg Franje Tuđmana 1 / at the end of Riva Promenade
- Trail length: 7 km
- Level: easy
- Duration: 4 h