Calculated prices can vary from actual prices.
Final price confirmation and services availability will be sent to you by mail or phone in the same or the next working day.
Private excursion: Specialized guide
Meeting point: Sarajevo
Included in price: onlyCROATIA assistance
- Visit (2h): Ottoman Empire, cultural and historical monuments
- Specialized guide
- All day excursion
- Lunch and tasting: Speciality of local cuisine, 20 €
- Transfer to meeting point from:
Mostar, Dubrovnik, Split, Makarska
|Visit: Ottoman Empire, cultural and historical monuments|
Sarajevo , the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, is a lively city of 430,000 people (urban area), nestled in a valley, mainly within the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, but with parts in the Republika Srpska entity. Sarajevo is one of the most historically interesting and varied cities in Europe. The most interesanting sites in Sarajevo are Old Town and City Center of Sarajevo. Aside of historic parts, you can see where to eat best local food, where to have best Bosnian coffee, to buy local products, souvenirs, crafts, etc., all in one tour. Visit Sarajevo and learn about great story of this city.
• Bascarsija square and famous fontain called Sebilj, Coppersmith's street „Kazandziluk street“, Vijecnica - library burned in war and rebuilt, House called „Inat Kuca“, Two distanced fortresses, Yellow and White bastion • Famous Sarajevo bridges (Seher cehaja, Imperial, Latin bridge, Drvenija) • Sarajevo War museum (unfortunate event took place there – assassination of Franc Ferdinand) • Gazi Husrev beys mosque and clock tower, Old Temple II Kal Vjeza – jewish history • Cathedral of Sacred Jesus Hearth, Morica Han – only surviving Ottoman time Han-hostel in Sarajevo • Old Orthodox Church
What to do:
• Take a long walk along city center • Take a moment in one of many caffe houses and bars • Enjoy great food in Sarajevo (famous cevapi and traditional pie) • Get to know local people