Calculated prices can vary from actual prices.
Final price confirmation and services availability will be sent to you by mail or phone in the same or the next working day.
- Split / Marjan Park
- Trail length: 10 km
- Level: for all level of previous experience
- Duration: 3 h
- Price per person: 36 euro
- Minimum number of pax: 2
- Date & time: 15.4. - 31.5. 9:00 & 15:00; 1.6. - 15.8 at 9:00 & 16:00 ;16.8. - 15.9. at 9:00 & 15:00; 16.9. - 31.10. at 9:00
- Meeting point & Time: Saint Francis church / Trg Franje Tuđmana 1 / at the end of Riva Promenade 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Recommendation: please bring a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l), underwater camera.
- Price includes: Kayaking and snorkel gear, licensed tour guide, education on safety and basics of paddling, watertight barrel for your belongings, insurance, transfer from and to the meeting point, photos from the tour.
- Minimum age: 12; Please let us know if there will the children on the tour as they must be accompanied by the adults.
- Not recommended for non swimmers and people with the back problem.
Make your holidays memorable and take the opportunity to explore Split from the sea in a fun way suited for everyone. Enjoy the combination of breathtaking view of the Kozjak and Mosor mountain chain while paddling around Marjan Park Forrest. Small beaches and hidden historical treasures, some of which date back to the 13th century will make your day unforgettable, while you kayak under the supervision of your tour guides to the south side of Marjan hill. The tour will take us to the stone pyramids emerging from the sea where we will take a break for snorkeling and exploring the underworld. Those who want can take the part in cliff jumping while we take videos and pictures for you to take home as a memory from this tour. The tour ends where we started near Poljud football stadium, which is a cultural monument and protected heritage and well known home of Hajduk Split football team.
- Spend a relaxing day paddling, swimming & snorkeling; - Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city; - Escape the summer heat and explore hidden beaches around Split; - Small groups with the personal approach lead by professional local guide